“Who needs to play better? This guy!” Credit: Keith Allison, used via CC BY-SA 2.0
This week, the guys begrudgingly discuss the Eagles’ terrible season opener, and the Phillies’ offer to hold their collective beers. The rundown:
• John Reads the News (1:55)
• What Are You Drinking?™ (4:25)
• The Eagles start hot, then go all Icarus on everyone (5:16)
• Carson Wentz’s future with the Eagles (11:41)
• Could the Eagles make massive changes during or after the season? (21:19)
• A recap of last week’s Quick Picks, an incredibly brief look at next week’s game that’s really more of a discussion of the Rams’ new five billion – with a B – dollar stadium, and a quick trip around Week 1 of the NFL season (26:11)
• Not to be outdone, the Phillies have some injuries of their own (33:50)
• Why Sixto Sanchez’s performance should have no bearing on re-signing J.T. Realmuto (46:38)
• The guys share some memorable baseball fan experiences (53:25)
The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl! – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
- Jalen's Hurt, The Coronation of Lionel Messi, and the Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.