Photo: Bryan Mills, used via CC BY 2.0
As Philadelphia prepares for another round of coronavirus-related restrictions, the guys talk about the Eagles’ brain lockdown from Sunday afternoon. In this episode:
• John opens with a story that he calls a “near-death experience” and Joe simply sees as content
• John Reads The News™ (5:59)
• What Are You Drinking?™ (7:43)
• The guys begrudgingly get into a brief discussion about the Eagles’ low-energy loss to the Giants (8:00) during which John laments the abandonment of the running game for probably the third or fourth time this season and Joe rips Doug Pederson for his two-point conversion thinking for something like the eighth or ninth time this season (while actually being right for once)
• A brief Quick Picks review (21:31)
• James Harden, 76er????? (23:49)
• Joe manages to squeeze in a mention of The Masters and John patiently humors him (35:17)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.