NBC Sports, “Howie Roseman Watching Howie Roseman Watching.” 2021, The Louvre, Paris.
This week, it’s a “pre-mergency” pod discussing the Eagles’ season in advance of the reported second meeting between Jeffrey Lurie and Doug Pederson early this week. Since misery loves company, Roy Burton (@TheBSLine) of NBC Sports Philadelphia’s Birds Outsiders called in to share what he was drinking and then was kind enough to stick around and talk about what went wrong and where the team goes from here.
• John Reads The News™ and then manages to keep Joe from going off on a lengthy rant about how the NBA is handling its recent rash of COVID-19 situations (2:29)
• What Are You Drinking?™ (4:47)
• Roy Burton joins the guys to break down how the Eagles’ 2020 season went so poorly, including a lack of talent on the roster, poor coaching, poor quarterback play, and, as if that wasn’t enough, poor offensive line play (5:32)
• The next steps for the franchise in the front office and on the sideline, the quarterback position, and the draft; plus, if hearing about Nnamdi Asomugha a couple weeks ago had you shook, be warned because Chip Kelly makes an appearance (27:46)
Our thanks to Roy for joining us this week; be sure to follow him on Twitter at @TheBSLine and check out his Philadelphia food podcast @JawnAppetit as well.
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.