This week, the guys delve into Philadelphia’s biggest sports question of the week: buy or sell? The MLB trade deadline is upon us, and, if you can believe it, the Frenetics have thoughts.
• Joe asks John what he’s been up to as a shameless way to plug what he’s been up to, which is broadcasting games for the Delco League
• This week’s What Are You Drinking?™ taste test once again features a canned cocktail from Cardinal Spirits; suffice to say that the Bourbon Cream Soda earned higher marks than its predecessor (4:22)
• A simple question with no simple answer: should the Phillies buy or sell? John summarizes his article declaring the 2021 season dead in the water, while Joe cross examines him as if he were auditioning for a revival of “Franklin and Bash.” Then it’s Joe’s turn, and he manages to somehow argue that they should essentially do neither (10:35). Come for the insight and debate; stay for John saying the Phillies should ship out Andrew McCutchen and that Monday’s game was already over just about an hour before McCutchen won it.
"Would Carson Wentz Have Won That Game?" – The Eagles Get Humiliated in Tampa – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- "Would Carson Wentz Have Won That Game?" – The Eagles Get Humiliated in Tampa
- The Wentz Wagon Wrecks; The Eagles Get Set for the Playoffs
- Eagles-Washington Reaction, Halls of Fame, and the Legend of John Madden
- Eagles Are In Playoff Position; Heroes and Zeroes of 2021; Goals for 2022
- Eagles Get Hosed by the NFL; The Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.