This week, the guys delve into Philadelphia’s biggest sports question of the week: buy or sell? The MLB trade deadline is upon us, and, if you can believe it, the Frenetics have thoughts.
• Joe asks John what he’s been up to as a shameless way to plug what he’s been up to, which is broadcasting games for the Delco League
• This week’s What Are You Drinking?™ taste test once again features a canned cocktail from Cardinal Spirits; suffice to say that the Bourbon Cream Soda earned higher marks than its predecessor (4:22)
• A simple question with no simple answer: should the Phillies buy or sell? John summarizes his article declaring the 2021 season dead in the water, while Joe cross examines him as if he were auditioning for a revival of “Franklin and Bash.” Then it’s Joe’s turn, and he manages to somehow argue that they should essentially do neither (10:35). Come for the insight and debate; stay for John saying the Phillies should ship out Andrew McCutchen and that Monday’s game was already over just about an hour before McCutchen won it.
Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
- The Eagles Are 10-1; Looking Back at the Phillies and Union Championship Losses
- A Phillies-Astros World Series Preview with Pat McCarthy
- I Love This Place: The Phillies Win the Pennant
- (Still) Dancing On Our Own: The Phillies are Headed to the NLCS (and the Eagles Beat the Cowboys, Too)
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.