If you know, you know.
Football is back, and the Eagles kicked off the season in style by whipping the Falcons, 32-6. The guys talk about the game and settle the Week 1 Quick Picks before John shares his list of the most memorable Eagles season openers over the last three decades.
• John takes time out of his vacation to call in for the pod; while he enjoys a beverage of his own choosing, Joe opens Door Number Two of the Stewart’s Premium Hard Seltzer Taste-Test-a-Thon in this week’s “What Are You Drinking?” (1:49)
• The guys take a look inside the box score of the Eagles’ journey into Megatron’s Butthole, giving credit to Jalen Hurts and the defense while mentioning Carson Wentz more often than Nick Sirianni ::thinking emoji:: (4:26)
• Joe “doesn’t want to claim victory,” but then claims victory in the Week 1 Quick Picks, so at least he’s in mid-season form (18:40)
• John shares his list of the most memorable season openers of the last three decades of Eagles football; come to hear the list, stay for Joe saying “I don’t really remember any season openers” before remembering every game on the list, and realizing he was in the stadium for one of them (23:43)
Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
- The Eagles Are 10-1; Looking Back at the Phillies and Union Championship Losses
- A Phillies-Astros World Series Preview with Pat McCarthy
- I Love This Place: The Phillies Win the Pennant
- (Still) Dancing On Our Own: The Phillies are Headed to the NLCS (and the Eagles Beat the Cowboys, Too)
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.