If you know, you know.
Football is back, and the Eagles kicked off the season in style by whipping the Falcons, 32-6. The guys talk about the game and settle the Week 1 Quick Picks before John shares his list of the most memorable Eagles season openers over the last three decades.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
• John takes time out of his vacation to call in for the pod; while he enjoys a beverage of his own choosing, Joe opens Door Number Two of the Stewart’s Premium Hard Seltzer Taste-Test-a-Thon in this week’s “What Are You Drinking?” (1:49)
• The guys take a look inside the box score of the Eagles’ journey into Megatron’s Butthole, giving credit to Jalen Hurts and the defense while mentioning Carson Wentz more often than Nick Sirianni ::thinking emoji:: (4:26)
• Joe “doesn’t want to claim victory,” but then claims victory in the Week 1 Quick Picks, so at least he’s in mid-season form (18:40)
• John shares his list of the most memorable season openers of the last three decades of Eagles football; come to hear the list, stay for Joe saying “I don’t really remember any season openers” before remembering every game on the list, and realizing he was in the stadium for one of them (23:43)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.