Some day, it will look like this again. Some day. Photo: Brian Wilson, used via CC BY-NC-ND 2.0.
The guys celebrate their 50th episode in the most on-brand way imaginable: lamenting the Phillies 2021 season. Then, they take a deep dive into what the franchise should do with some of its current players, and who could be coming to Broad Street next season.
• The guys share what they’ve learned over the course of the first 49 episodes
• Actually, the most on-brand way to celebrate 50 episodes is for Joe to rail against a two-point conversion attempt in an Eagles game, which loyal listeners knew was coming since last Thursday night (2:21)
• John gets a gift from a friend while Joe bought himself a bottle of John’s favorite #CoffeeWhiskey for a personal taste test in this week’s edition of What Are You Drinking?™ (5:26)
• There’s no other way to put it: the Phillies were a bit of a letdown in 2021; the guys discuss why (8:32)
• Dave Dombrowski has some decisions to make during the offseason on a number of current Phillies (22:54), while a number of current non-Phillies could make for some key additions to the team in 2022 (43:54)
Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0 – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0
- The Eagles Put Carson Wentz in a Sack; It's Judgment Time for the Phillies
- Eagles Hang On in Detroit; Phillies Right the Ship; Joe Feuds on Twitter
- Faltering Phillies; Eagles Season Preview
- Vanilla Ice Rocks the Bank; The Phillies Prep for the Stretch Run; The Union Are Demolishing (Almost) Everyone
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.