Can the Union find the pot of gold at the end of the MLS Cup rainbow in 2021? Photo: Garen M., used via CC BY-NC 2.0
The boys are back on the podwaves this week with a new episode! Some things have happened since last they chatted; plus, Joe talks to Matthew De George of the Delaware County Daily Times about what Union fans are hoping is a deep playoff run.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• The guys exchange pleasantries and chat about the Eagles’ win over the Broncos before Joe questions the veracity of John’s “What Are You Drinking?” claims
• The Eagles have won two out of three since the last Frenetics pod; the guys talk about what has contributed to the recent success (5:01)
• Joe asks the critical question: can the Eagles make the playoffs? (11:20)
• Remember the NFL Wins Pool? Joe certainly does (15:32)
• In the latest episode of “The Young and the Feckless,” Joe goes in on Shams Charania of The Athletic for his role as Rich Paul and Klutch Sports’ spokesreporter (16:12) before John offers a solution to the impasse that leaves Joe in tears (24:59)
• Matthew De George (@sportsdoctormd) brings some professionalism to the show as he chats with Joe about the Union’s upcoming playoff game against the New York Red Bulls, what the Union need to do in order to progress in the MLS Cup playoffs, and whether or not anything could ever replace the “Ray Gaddis Goal” in his heart (30:36)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.