Hello darkness, his old friend.
The NFL regular season has ended, and it’s time for the real games to begin…so of course the guys are talking about the abject failure of Carson Wentz and the Indianapolis Colts and the self-immolation of the New York Football Giants. Don’t worry; they eventually get around to the Eagles.
• Joe doesn’t even pretend to care about anything else, diving right into the Colts/Wentz schadenfreude
• The guys welcome a guest for “What Are You Drinking?” (3:35)
• The Philly Frenetics Indiana Correspondent calls in to report on how the locals are reacting to the Colts’ stunning defeat to the Jaguars that cost them a playoff spot and improved the draft pick coming back to the Eagles (4:09)
• The Giants embarrassed themselves as well, so the guys take a small measure of glee from that before lamenting the fall of the NFC East (16:41)
• While recording during the early part of the Raiders-Chargers circus, Joe foresees some of the craziness that would unfold before John talks about the general feeling on Ben Roethlisberger (27:46)
• The guys finally get around to the local team, chatting about the mostly meaningless Eagles-Cowboys game; did the Eagles handle it correctly? Did the Cowboys? (29:25)
• The increasingly contentious Quick Picks get a cursory mention before the much more objective – but less competitive – Wins Pool results are addressed (38:30)
• Finally, the Eagles are headed to Tampa to take on the Buccaneers and quarterback Tom Brady, of whom you may have heard; do the Birds have a chance? (42:04)
Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
- The Eagles Are 10-1; Looking Back at the Phillies and Union Championship Losses
- A Phillies-Astros World Series Preview with Pat McCarthy
- I Love This Place: The Phillies Win the Pennant
- (Still) Dancing On Our Own: The Phillies are Headed to the NLCS (and the Eagles Beat the Cowboys, Too)
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.