“Daryl in Camden” waits for a WIP host to take his call
A week after a fairly uneventful slate of Wild Card games, the NFL made up for it by giving us an all-timer of a Divisional Round. The guys talk about all four games before discussing two of the world’s most pressing questions:
Could the Sixers be better off not trading Ben Simmons?
Do the Flyers need – and could the organization and fanbase handle – a “Process” of their own?
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• Joe puts John on the spot right out of the gate by asking for a Baseball Hall of Fame prediction; spoiler alert: they were right
• John immediately turns the tables by calling Joe out for a friend faux pas in a “What Are You Drinking?” directed by M. Night Shyamalan (2:46)
• The guys dig into the memorable NFL playoff games from the weekend, including Tennessee-Cincinnati (4:42), Green Bay-San Francisco (10:17), Tampa Bay-Los Angeles (18:39), and of course, Kansas City-Buffalo (25:50)
• With the NBA trade deadline looming and rumors swirling, the guys disagree on whether or not Daryl Morey should deal Ben Simmons to the highest bidder come February 10 (38:54) before teasing a future debate that could tear the city apart (or not)
• It’s unavoidable at this point: in the midst of what is now a franchise-record 13-game losing streak, the guys wonder aloud if the Flyers organization is prepared to do what it needs to do to once again become a contender, and if the city can stomach another “Process,” whatever that might look like in the modern NHL (47:02)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.