It was accurate when Joe took it, okay?
Somehow, some way, the guys are once again talking about another Phillies playoff series victory!
It’s mid-October, and the Phillies are still playing while the Eagles remain unbeaten at 6-0 after beating the Dallas Cowboys. There’s so much going on that there wasn’t even time to talk about the Union’s playoff opener and the Sixers’ season opener coming up this week.
• Robyn has become Philadelphia’s sports muse as the Phillies are moving on to the National League Championship Series against the San Diego Padres; the guys don’t even attempt to hide their incredulity
• A “What Are You Drinking?” dedicated to recovery and preservation (8:28)
• The guys, as usual, had different experiences taking in the Division Series win (9:33)
• Just how did the Phillies knock off the heavily-favored Atlanta Braves? (18:32)
• And then, what do they have to do to beat the Padres and punch their ticket to the World Series? (29:00)
• The guys offer their predictions for the NLCS, and there are no surprises (36:45)
• The Eagles had a pretty big weekend, too; the guys talk about what they liked and didn’t like from the Birds’ 26-17 win over Dallas (41:14)
• Heading into the bye week, a look at the upcoming schedule leads to some lofty expectations for the remainder of the season (49:11)
Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
- The Eagles Are 10-1; Looking Back at the Phillies and Union Championship Losses
- A Phillies-Astros World Series Preview with Pat McCarthy
- I Love This Place: The Phillies Win the Pennant
- (Still) Dancing On Our Own: The Phillies are Headed to the NLCS (and the Eagles Beat the Cowboys, Too)
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.