Photo courtesy of Say Cheeze Studios
The boys are back! Illness can’t keep the Frenetics down for too long, so the guys are back just in time for the Eagles to host the Giants on Saturday in the NFC Divisional Playoffs.
But first, they look back at the end of the regular season and touch on the Flyers and Sixers before discussing the Wild Card games and what to look for when the Eagles and Giants get together at Lincoln Financial Field.
A few days later than intended, the guys discuss the Eagles’ recent performances and the Jalen Hurts injury before Joe talks a little about the World Cup leading into the pod’s annual gift-giving extravaganza.
• The guys discuss who’s been sick (John) and who did some interesting work over the holidays (also John)
• Since last there was a pod, the Eagles wrapped up the regular season with three less-than-inspiring performances; the guys calmly break them down, and by that we mean “Joe calls for the arrest of the coordinators” (7:11)
• John thinks the Birds are in good shape; Joe’s outlook is a little less rosy, and he unleashes a take so hot that the Sun turned on a ceiling fan (14:56)
• The conversation turns to the Eagles’ sustained success during the Jeffrey Lurie era (22:00)
• The guys don’t forget about the Flyers and Sixers, even if it seems like much of Philadelphia has; this time, it’s John’s turn for a surprising opinion (25:43)
• Wild Card weekend lived up to its name for the most part; Joe takes the opportunity to roast Kirk Cousins and anyone who doesn’t believe in the Cowboys while John takes shots at Tom Brady (38:43)
• The Eagles and Giants will meet for the third time in three weeks on Saturday; how could this game unfold? (48:08)
• The final tally is in for this season’s NFL Wins Pool, and it was a rout (55:43)
The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl! – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
- Jalen's Hurt, The Coronation of Lionel Messi, and the Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.