Our meme coach is better than your meme coach
The Eagles ripped the Giants apart on Saturday and will now host the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday. The guys discuss the big win and what’s to come on this week’s pod, in addition to a discussion of the other Divisional Playoff games – Cowboys fans, avert your ears – and the recent Flyers and Sixers news.
• The Eagles are one of the final four teams left in the NFL, so of course we begin with discussion of this Flyers article on Crossing Broad and the Sixers’ five-game sweep out on the West Coast
• Anyone concerned with having to beat a team three times in one season was put at east pretty quickly on Saturday night as the Eagles dismantled the rival Giants, 38-7; there was a lot to like in this one… (12:39)
• …but the guys managed to find something to get mad about anyway as Nick Sirianni’s “galaxy brain” decisions to try to draw the Giants offside on a two-point conversion – up 27-0 – and a fake fake punt drew Joe’s ire in a way that might make you think he doesn’t know they won the game (21:20)
• The guys discuss the other three Divisional Playoff games; the Bills pooped the bed, Jaguars fans should be thrilled, and Mike McCarthy tried to out-galaxy brain Nick Sirianni (32:05)
• The Eagles and 49ers meet Sunday for a trip to the Super Bowl; what do the Eagles need to do to win, and what could happen that could derail the train to Glendale? (50:00)
The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl! – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
- Jalen's Hurt, The Coronation of Lionel Messi, and the Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.