Photo: Keith Allison, used via CC BY-SA 2.0
The Frenetics’ one-week streak of victory podcasts has ended. On this week’s jam-packed show:
• John Reads the News (1:30)
• What Are You Drinking? (5:06)
• The guys discuss the letdown of Sunday’s Eagles loss in Pittsburgh (5:28): good things and bad things, the team’s outlook going forward, and a review of the Week 5 Quick Picks
• Joe explains that the Union are very good (25:53)
• the validity of the NFL season is discussed in light of the large number of COVID-19-related schedule alterations (30:25)
• Joe takes a college football coach to task for his comments about having fans in stadiums (37:53)
• the most surprising teams in the NFL, positively and negatively, through the first five weeks of the season (39:58)
• the NBA Finals come up… (43:30)
• …which inevitably leads to Joe’s third rant in less than 16 minutes (46:08), this time starring Jimmy Butler and the Sixers, with cameos from J.T. Realmuto (?), Twitter smart alecks (??), and Chip Kelly (?!?)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.
One thought on “October 14, 2020: Chasing Claypool”