No, that’s not the real Supporters’ Shield. The actual Shield arrived a day late due to Postal Service delays because, well, of course.
This week, the guys fail miserably in their attempt to keep things brief during the Eagles’ bye week. In this episode:
• John Reads The News™ (1:47)
• What Are You Drinking?™ (2:21)
• The guys mourn the passing of legendary Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek (3:00)
• The Union have won the MLS Supporters’ Shield; the guys discuss what that means to the club, and what the Union’s prospects look like in the upcoming MLS Cup Playoffs (9:03)
• The contractually-obliged Eagles talk doesn’t have a game to focus on, so the guys take an in-depth look at where Carson Wentz ranks among NFL quarterbacks (25:40); over the course of the discussion, John starts doling out Hall of Fame busts left and right, while Joe drops an unexpected bomb of a hot take about two of the game’s brightest young stars
• A quick review of the guys’ preseason “Wins Pool” picks at the midpoint of the year (55:02)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.
One thought on “November 11, 2020: Good Bye Week”