The man, the myth, the legend: Ray Gaddis. Photo: Noah Salzman, used via CC BY-SA 4.0.
The Philadelphia Union kick off the MLS Cup Playoffs tonight against the New England Revolution. In honor of that, the guys welcomed a guest to spare you all a half hour straight of Joe talking without taking a breath.
In this Thanksgiving week feast:
• The guys talk a little about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday (0:46)
• John Reads the News™ (5:49)
• A “What Are You Drinking?™” where #coffeewhiskey makes a return (6:38)
• Daryl Morey has made himself comfortable in the Sixers’ front office, trading away Al Horford and Josh Richardson while acquiring Danny Green and Seth Curry… (7:33)
•…and also Dwight Howard (14:15)
• The Eagles played (18:52)
• The rumored fistfight between New York Giants’ head coach Joe Judge and offensive line coach Marc Colombo leads to a listener tweet that leads to the introduction of the Philly Coach Fight Club, in which the guys stage hypothetical fights between former Philadelphia coaches; much-too-in-depth analysis and mental image hilarity ensues (21:55)
• Matthew DeGeorge (@sportsdoctormd) of the Delaware County Daily Times calls in to class up the proceedings, sharing his insights on the Union’s playoff chances, the direction of the club and its status in MLS, and, of course, the prospect of Ray Gaddis scoring the MLS Cup-winning goal at Subaru Park (31:00)
Eagles Beat the Panthers; Flyers and Sixers Mini Previews – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.