Photo: John Saeger
Somehow, the guys are discussing an Eagles win over the Saints this week. For real!
In the latest episode of The Philly Frenetics Podcast:
• John leads off Reading the News™ with breakdancing (1:49)
• The most boring What Are You Drinking?™ conceivable (3:25)
• Jalen Hurts makes his first start and leads the Eagles to a win (3:47)
• Joe speculates that Doug Pederson is a better coach with a backup quarterback (8:17)
• Somehow, the Eagles’ patchwork offensive line is better than its intended one (14:13)
• Jake Elliott is broken and Joe thinks it’s Doug Pederson’s fault (17:14)
• The guys go in-depth on the Phillies’ hire of Dave Dombrowski as their new President of Baseball Operations (24:54)
Eagles Beat the Panthers; Flyers and Sixers Mini Previews – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.