Photo: Joe Greenwich
Christmas is just days away, so the guys decided to plan their own virtual holiday party and give out some gifts to Philadelphia sports personalities, past and present, as well as each other. Before that, however, since the Eagles played on Sunday and another Carson Wentz story hit the internet that morning, they go through the required-by-local-law discussion.
In this week’s episode:
• The guys discuss their respective approaches to Christmas shopping; believe it or not, they’re very different!
• John Reads The News™ (3:17)
• What Are You Drinking?™ (4:26)
• Joe confesses that he was not all that enthralled by Sunday’s Eagles–Cardinals game and the disdain in John’s voice is impossible to miss (5:00); the discussion includes the game itself, some Jim Schwartz praise, some special teams slander, Aqib Talib, and, because the sun came up. Joe ripping Doug Pederson’s two-point conversion logic (or lack thereof)
• Adam Schefter’s story on ESPN.com about Carson Wentz; one of the guys believes it’s true, and one does not (26:31)
• After Joe threatens to cancel the podcast over John’s “Die Hard” take, the guys give out theoretical Christmas presents to some current and former Philadelphia athletes and one another (38:49)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.