Image: Michael Tipton, used via CC BY-SA 2.0
This week, the guys hit on a bunch of different topics before taking an in-depth look at why one local team is the top dog in its conference right now.
The second: we’re having our first-ever Philly Frenetics Podcast giveaway! See below for the details; if you’re lucky, you just may be the recipient of a Chase Utley bobblehead!
• The guys talk about snow, of all things, before Joe guest hosts the John Reads The News™ segment (2:52)
• The passing of Temple legend John Chaney (4:21)
• What Are You Drinking?™ (6:50)
• Eagles coach Nick Sirianni gave a press conference (7:29)
• The Super Bowl is coming up, and oh look, Andy Reid and Tom Brady are in it (9:54)
• Didi Gregorius is coming back to the Phillies; should Trevor Bauer be next? The Frenetics disagree! (16:09)
• John introduces our first giveaway; if you want a Chase Utley bobblehead from John’s collection, leave us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts and it could be yours! (21:12)
• The Flyers are tied for first place (23:13)
• John takes a closer look at what has made the Sixers the top dogs in the Eastern Conference; the answer may not be what you think! (27:22)
Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0 – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0
- The Eagles Put Carson Wentz in a Sack; It's Judgment Time for the Phillies
- Eagles Hang On in Detroit; Phillies Right the Ship; Joe Feuds on Twitter
- Faltering Phillies; Eagles Season Preview
- Vanilla Ice Rocks the Bank; The Phillies Prep for the Stretch Run; The Union Are Demolishing (Almost) Everyone
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.