HE’S COMING BACK! The Phillies have done what 138% of their fanbase have been clamoring for since the summer: they’re going to #SignJT.
Sources have told just about every sportswriter in the country that the Phillies and catcher J.T. Realmuto have agreed to a five-year contract worth $115.5 million. That number would give Realmuto’s contract the largest annual average value of any catcher in Major League history.
As promised in October, the guys recorded an emergency podcast in response to the signing. Listen below, or on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more.
The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl! – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
- Jalen's Hurt, The Coronation of Lionel Messi, and the Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite