HE’S COMING BACK! The Phillies have done what 138% of their fanbase have been clamoring for since the summer: they’re going to #SignJT.
Sources have told just about every sportswriter in the country that the Phillies and catcher J.T. Realmuto have agreed to a five-year contract worth $115.5 million. That number would give Realmuto’s contract the largest annual average value of any catcher in Major League history.
As promised in October, the guys recorded an emergency podcast in response to the signing. Listen below, or on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more.
Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0 – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0
- The Eagles Put Carson Wentz in a Sack; It's Judgment Time for the Phillies
- Eagles Hang On in Detroit; Phillies Right the Ship; Joe Feuds on Twitter
- Faltering Phillies; Eagles Season Preview
- Vanilla Ice Rocks the Bank; The Phillies Prep for the Stretch Run; The Union Are Demolishing (Almost) Everyone