Photo: Matt Stratton, used via CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
In this week’s edition of The Philly Frenetics Podcast, the guys reflect on a year of pandemic life and the return of fans to sporting events. Then, John gives out some helpful tips for success in your fantasy baseball drafts.
• The guys talk about what aspects of life over the past year might continue once the pandemic ends (1:27)
• John Reads the News™ (4:53), during which a mention of the retirement of Ray Gaddis leads to a new SOCCER MINUTE (5:53)
• Joe laments where John always seems to place sad items in the news before the guys talk briefly about the passing of former Phillie Rheal Cormier (7:43)
• A seriously lame What Are You Drinking?™ (9:26)
• Fans are being welcomed back into sporting events in Philadelphia, and the guys share their thoughts on the topic (10:13)
• With Opening Day coming up in three weeks, John gives you a leg up on the competition for your fantasy baseball draft; he shares his top hitters and pitchers, sleeper picks, guys to avoid, and prospects to put on your radar before the guys make their cases for which Phillie you should target in your draft (19:51)
• John is still giving away a Chase Utley bobblehead from his collection; leave us a review on Apple Podcasts and it could be yours!
Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0 – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0
- The Eagles Put Carson Wentz in a Sack; It's Judgment Time for the Phillies
- Eagles Hang On in Detroit; Phillies Right the Ship; Joe Feuds on Twitter
- Faltering Phillies; Eagles Season Preview
- Vanilla Ice Rocks the Bank; The Phillies Prep for the Stretch Run; The Union Are Demolishing (Almost) Everyone
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.