Satellite image processed by Pierre Markuse; used via CC BY 2.0
On this week’s pod, the guys are encouraged by the Phillies’ strong opening weekend of 2021. Then, they chat about the best and funniest things they’ve seen this year.
Listen: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
In the episode:
• Joe compares himself to a certain resourceful television character right in the intro
• John Reads The News™ in large part out of disgust at Joe’s comparison (3:42)
• A What Are You Drinking?™ that is not the only time Joe borrows someone else’s idea in the episode; this week, the pod’s resident iced tea connoisseur does his own John-style taste test of Truly’s Lemon Tea Hard Seltzer (5:48)
• The guys are not pessimistic about the Phillies’ start to the season, knowing full well that it’s just three games (8:16); plus, a discussion of which players might be the potential X-factor for this year’s team (20:13)
• A look at the best and funniest things the guys have seen this year (33:38), including Joe explaining an Opening Day scoring decision (you probably know which one) and then showing no regard for the good of the global shipping industry with his “funniest thing of the year” (you definitely know which one)
• John announces the winner of his Chase Utley bobblehead giveaway; congratulations to…well, you’ll just have to listen! (48:32)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.