“Let’s see what they’ve got in here…” – Dave Dombrowski, probably (Photo: Brent Moore, used via CC BY-NC 2.0)
Last week, the guys got into it over what the Phillies should do at the trade deadline. Now that the deadline has passed, the guys discuss what the Phillies did do, as well as the start of Eagles training camp.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
• John shares his experience working on the production crew of a boxing card over the weekend
• In order to catch up on some recent happenings, Joe resurrects The News™, including a report from the Philly Frenetics Indiana Correspondent (2:41)
• What Were You Drinking™, and where? After years of trying to get John to check out a Union match, Joe finally succeed on Sunday night. The verdict? Johnny liked it! (5:20)
• The guys discuss John’s piece on his expectations for Eagles training camp; Joe pushes back on the idea that Jalen Reagor might already be a bust before immediately disregarding his own ethos about “sample size” and declaring himself “out” on Nick Sirianni via a reference to, get this, Marion Campbell (8:32)
• The MLB trade deadline saw some blockbusters around the league, and the guys touch on those after an in-depth discussion of the deals Phillies president Dave Dombrowski made; Joe asks a simple question about one of them, and John serves up a piping hot take that Joe immediately sends back to the kitchen (25:54)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.