An upbeat episode? We’re as surprised as she is.
It was a pretty good few days in Philadelphia sports as Bryce Harper was voted the National League’s Most Valuable Player on Thursday, the Union had a thrilling playoff win thanks to a golazo from Jakob Glesnes on Saturday, and the Eagles manhandled the Saints on Sunday.
• Joe puts the positive tone to the test right out of the gate with a taste test of Cardinal Spirits’ Maui Mule cocktail (1:48)
• The guys talk about Sunday’s Eagles win (4:54), including a discussion of Jalen Hurts’ “The Guy”ness, Miles Sanders’ case of the oopsies, and Darius Slay doing just that to opposing offenses
• Joe comes right out and says it: the Eagles are making the playoffs (20:03). The guys then come to another, possibly more shocking, conclusion as well.
• The Union played a bit of an ugly match on Saturday that was won by one of the most beautiful goals you’ll ever see; Joe was there, and was more than happy to talk about it for 15 minutes without taking a breath (25:16)
• Finally, it’s John’s turn to gush as the guys discuss Bryce Harper’s MVP award and some of the ballots submitted by baseball’s writers (40:24)
The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl! – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
- Jalen's Hurt, The Coronation of Lionel Messi, and the Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.