In mere moments, Andre Blake will tear out the hearts of Nashville SC, and it will be glorious. Photo: Joe Greenwich
The Philadelphia Union have reached the MLS Eastern Conference Final for the first time in club history, and Joe was in the building on Sunday as the local XI dispatched Nashville SC. The guys discuss that match, plus the slightly less thrilling result from another football game in North Jersey earlier the same day.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• Joe had jury duty on Monday, and, as per usual, it comes with a story
• A take-no-prisoners edition of What Are You Drinking?™ featuring a call-out of a local media outlet for its ignorance of Philadelphia’s best professional sports team… (8:27)
• …that’s right, it’s the Philadelphia Union, en route to the Eastern Conference Final after a penalty shootout victory over Nashville SC on Sunday (9:40); Joe talks about experiencing the match in person before discussing the “top three non-‘games where trophies were given to Philadelphia teams'” he’s attended and John misunderstands the assignment
• Of course, the Eagles’ embarrassing performance cannot be ignored as the guys discuss who is to blame, Joe makes an observation about the team’s last four coaches, and the guys debate which Jalen had a worse day (33:09)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.