This dog gets it.
The good vibes of a couple weeks ago have evaporated. Well, unless you’re Gardner Minshew.
The Union were eliminated from the postseason in about as heartbreaking a fashion as possible, while the Flyers fired their head coach after their eighth consecutive loss. Meanwhile, the aforementioned Gardner Minshew impressed in a win, which is great, until you remember that it came against the Jets.
• The guys take the opportunity to dedicate the “What Are You Drinking?” segment to the members of the Baseball Hall of Fame Veterans Committee who once again did not elect Dick Allen (2:58)
• In a segment best described as a therapy session for Joe, the guys discuss the Union’s COVID absences and ultimately their defeat in the MLS Eastern Conference Final; Joe also offers his own tactical analysis of the cluelessness of the fans seated behind him (7:15)
• While the Union were battling NYCFC, the Eagles were handling their business against another team from “New York” in a win over the Jets; is there a quarterback controversy in Philadelphia? (35:03)
• The Flyers pulled the trigger and ended Alain Vigneault’s tenure behind the bench; will it matter? (44:42)
Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0 – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0
- The Eagles Put Carson Wentz in a Sack; It's Judgment Time for the Phillies
- Eagles Hang On in Detroit; Phillies Right the Ship; Joe Feuds on Twitter
- Faltering Phillies; Eagles Season Preview
- Vanilla Ice Rocks the Bank; The Phillies Prep for the Stretch Run; The Union Are Demolishing (Almost) Everyone
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.