Honestly, if you expected someone else to be featured in a post labeled “Zeroes of 2021,” that’s on you.
The guys spend the final pod of 2021 talking about the Eagles’ games against Washington and New “York” before looking back on the year that’s coming to a close and looking ahead to the one that is just around the corner.
• Joe details the expensive turn his annual Christmas dinner took that he didn’t see coming despite the fact that he definitely should have seen it coming
• The rare afternoon pod means a fairly mild “What Are You Drinking?™” with a call to action for Frenetics nation (6:31)
• The Eagles topped the Football Team last week before blowing out the Giants on Sunday; the guys share some observations (7:41) before Joe goes into full Hater Mode when John brings up Lane Johnson’s touchdown (14:06)
• Despite the low preseason expectations held by, well, everyone, the guys admit that it would now be a disappointment for the team to miss the playoffs considering the matchups over the final two weeks; Joe offers another hot take/conspiracy theory involving Daniel Snyder and Roger Goodell that John shatters the 100-meter dash world record trying to distance himself from (17:34)
• There is some debate over who has won the last two weeks of “Quick Picks” as one of the Frenetics borrows a page from the other’s playbook (21:44)
• The guys name their “Heroes and Zeroes” of 2021 (26:15) before offering up some goals for the local squads to strive toward in 2022 (36:36)
The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl! – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
- Jalen's Hurt, The Coronation of Lionel Messi, and the Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.