The most interest he’s shown in anything in months.
No football? No problem; there’s plenty of Sixers talk to be, uh, talked, and this week, the guys, um, talk it.
• Turns out, the guys are decidedly not excited about the Winter Olympics, and Joe is already annoyed by the mere mention of NFL OTAs
• One of the guys thinks he’s clever, and the other one may have forgotten how many items are in a trifecta in this week’s “What Are You Drinking?” (3:45)
• The Sixers are playing well, and that is because of three people: 1) Joel Embiid, 2) Tyrese Maxey, and 3) Joel Embiid again (4:49); come for the Embiid praise, stay for the random Carson Wentz potshot!
• The question on everyone’s mind: will Ben Simmons be traded this week? The guys take (different) sides (22:33)
• If he does get traded, be it now or later, John shares his top five trade targets before the guys discuss the possibility of James Harden, 76er, for the second time in about 13 months (26:45)
• How would Ben Simmons do in Brooklyn? What other dominoes could a Simmons-for-Harden swap set into motion? (34:55)
• Is anyone on the Sixers’ roster outside of Joel Embiid untouchable? The obvious answer is obvious, but what about the rest? (38:55)
Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
- The Eagles Are 10-1; Looking Back at the Phillies and Union Championship Losses
- A Phillies-Astros World Series Preview with Pat McCarthy
- I Love This Place: The Phillies Win the Pennant
- (Still) Dancing On Our Own: The Phillies are Headed to the NLCS (and the Eagles Beat the Cowboys, Too)
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.