Welcome back! Not you, Joe Girardi.
The guys return to the pod and oh boy do they have some news to discuss, as the Phillies fired manager Joe Girardi on Friday morning. John and Joe are split on the decision and the potential impact, and have differing thoughts on the next manager as well.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• The guys reconnect after a couple weeks away due to John’s move, which defies the odds and doubles the show’s Delco heritage; Joe also talks about seeing John Middleton on the concourse at Joe Girardi’s last game, a Yankees game win which a Tigers pitcher gave away what he was throwing, and a trip to see Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani
• A seasonally-appropriate “What Are You Drinking?” brought to you by John’s solid effort at a Joe-style groaner of a joke (10:38)
• The Phillies fired Joe Girardi on Friday; was it the right call? (11:37)
• Did the change come at the right time? More importantly, will it matter? (22:19)
• Joe has some thoughts on what kind of manager should be the next boss of the first base dugout at Citizens Bank Park, while John is significantly less picky (31:15)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.