After a longer-than-intended break, the guys return just in time to discuss a break of a different kind.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• The guys catch up after a couple weeks away from the mic, and it takes Joe barely more than a couple minutes to bring up some craziness from the end of Sunday’s Union match
• A “What Are You Drinking?” brought to you by a viral clip that was brought to you by a high inside fastball (6:45)
• The guys finally rip the Band-Aid off and talk about Bryce Harper’s broken thumb; the sadness eventually leads John to make a potentially blasphemous claim (8:02)
• More Phillies talk culminates in a crazy idea that is, well, crazy; you may be surprised who cooked it up! (26:28)
• Speaking of bonkers, NBA free agency is set to begin this week, and the guys have some thoughts on what the Sixers might do (40:08)
• Joe squeezes in a second soccer segment, but this one has John’s interest, too: the World Cup is coming to Philadelphia! (46:42)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.