After a longer-than-intended break, the guys return just in time to discuss a break of a different kind.
• The guys catch up after a couple weeks away from the mic, and it takes Joe barely more than a couple minutes to bring up some craziness from the end of Sunday’s Union match
• A “What Are You Drinking?” brought to you by a viral clip that was brought to you by a high inside fastball (6:45)
• The guys finally rip the Band-Aid off and talk about Bryce Harper’s broken thumb; the sadness eventually leads John to make a potentially blasphemous claim (8:02)
• More Phillies talk culminates in a crazy idea that is, well, crazy; you may be surprised who cooked it up! (26:28)
• Speaking of bonkers, NBA free agency is set to begin this week, and the guys have some thoughts on what the Sixers might do (40:08)
• Joe squeezes in a second soccer segment, but this one has John’s interest, too: the World Cup is coming to Philadelphia! (46:42)
Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
- The Eagles Are 10-1; Looking Back at the Phillies and Union Championship Losses
- A Phillies-Astros World Series Preview with Pat McCarthy
- I Love This Place: The Phillies Win the Pennant
- (Still) Dancing On Our Own: The Phillies are Headed to the NLCS (and the Eagles Beat the Cowboys, Too)
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.