What is going on in Camden?
The dog days of summer mean the focus of the sports world is on two things: baseball and NBA free agency.
This week, it’s Phillies talk followed by a rumination on the opening flurry of moves across the NBA, including a chat about what the Sixers have done and what they could do.
• John talks about his recent eye surgery while Joe waxes nostalgic about a football league that folded when he was two
• Joe expects entirely too much out of a spiked seltzer before somehow talking even more about the USFL in this week’s “What Are You Drinking?” (12:19)
• The Phillies have continued to play competent baseball for the most part; the guys talk about last weekend’s series against the Cardinals, the veracity of Nolan Arenado’s cycle, and whether it was appropriate for the team to honor Albert Pujols (14:44)
• NBA free agency is underway; the guys talk about the Brian Windhorst meme-inducing Rudy Gobert trade as well as Kevin Durant (31:39)
• Speaking of, should the Sixers go after KD? Plus, the moves they’ve already been reported to be making (37:01)
Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
- The Eagles Are 10-1; Looking Back at the Phillies and Union Championship Losses
- A Phillies-Astros World Series Preview with Pat McCarthy
- I Love This Place: The Phillies Win the Pennant
- (Still) Dancing On Our Own: The Phillies are Headed to the NLCS (and the Eagles Beat the Cowboys, Too)
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.