It was just a week ago when the guys were excited about the last month of baseball season. In typical “hold our beer” fashion, however, the Phillies lost five out of six on their road trip, triggering bad flashbacks to…well, any one of a number of the past 11 seasons.
After a little therapy, the guys then take a look at the upcoming Eagles season in advance of Sunday’s opener in Detroit.
• The guys didn’t do much over the holiday weekend, but that didn’t stop Joe from bringing up the Union
• A “What Are You Drinking?” where scurvy gets mentioned in the year 2022 (5:42)
• Joe offers to serve as therapist for John’s pending breakdown over the Phillies’ rough week out west, but by the end of it, they may have flipped roles (7:05)
• Eagles season is finally upon us; the guys talk about their picks for potential impact players on both sides of the ball (24:37)
• Finally, the guys run down the 2022 schedule and try to figure out how the season will unfold before it unfolds (44:40)
Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0 – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0
- The Eagles Put Carson Wentz in a Sack; It's Judgment Time for the Phillies
- Eagles Hang On in Detroit; Phillies Right the Ship; Joe Feuds on Twitter
- Faltering Phillies; Eagles Season Preview
- Vanilla Ice Rocks the Bank; The Phillies Prep for the Stretch Run; The Union Are Demolishing (Almost) Everyone
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.