When you go to the ballpark and the edible kicks in
The guys are back to talk about their trip to Citizens Bank Park, the Phillies’ recent homestand and the expectations for the team moving forward, and the Union’s recent run of goal-scoring form.
• The guys discuss their trip to the “I Love the 90s” concert at Citizens Bank Park that had an unfortunate Phillies-Mets opening act; Joe has a very specific complaint about a very specific concession stand at the stadium
• A “What Are You Drinking?” that really just serves as a lead-in to talk about the concert (7:01)
• The Phillies had a good homestand, and no, the opponents don’t matter; now that Jean Segura and Bryce Harper have returned and the lineup is intact, what should we expect as the team hits the stretch run? (13:33)
• Joe takes the proverbial floor to wax romantic about the Union’s recent run of historic proportion – and that’s not an exaggeration – leading into the final six weeks of the MLS campaign (29:10)
The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl! – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
- Jalen's Hurt, The Coronation of Lionel Messi, and the Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.