Headaches and head colds aren’t enough to keep the Philly Frenetics down this Christmas season, but they are enough to push back a podcast episode!
A few days later than intended, the guys discuss the Eagles’ recent performances and the Jalen Hurts injury before Joe talks a little about the World Cup leading into the pod’s annual gift-giving extravaganza.
• The guys aren’t feeling well, but that won’t stop them from communing just in time for the holiday season…
• …which started early for the Mets, who ironically held a Yankee Swap with the Giants over Carlos Correa; unfortunately, nobody told the Giants until after the fact (3:15)
• The Eagles notched a pair of wins since the guys last chatted, but at what cost? The guys are in agreement over what they didn’t like, and that’s the Jalen Hurts shoulder injury (7:00)
• There were some things to like, however, including a galaxy brain take out of Joe on the quarterback situation (12:17)
• The World Cup ended with a truly bonkers final on Sunday afternoon; John took a principled stance on the tournament while Joe put his internal conflict aside because “the football” (21:14)
• As is tradition around these parts, the guys give theoretical Christmas gifts to the Philadelphia sports community and each other; John helps Union fans exact some revenge while Joe gives college basketball fans a gift that will keep on giving for years (26:54)
• The guys wrap things up – zing! – with a little Christmas talk before John finds a last-minute gift under the tree (41:29)
The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl! – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
- Jalen's Hurt, The Coronation of Lionel Messi, and the Frenetics Christmas Spectacular
- Trea Turner is (Going to Be) a Phillie; Jalen Hurts Should Be the NFL MVP Favorite
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.