Miles Sanders is some of us, and Jason Kelce is the rest of us
The Phillies reached the World Series…the Union reached the MLS Cup final…and now, the Eagles are headed to the Super Bowl. What a time to be alive.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• The guys discuss the Eagles’ 31-7 NFC Championship Game victory over the San Francisco 49ers at length, including the 49ers’ quarterback debacle, the honest truth about how the Birds’ offense looked, how Haason Reddick’s playoff performance stacks up against others in the city’s postseason lore, and of course, a cameo by Galaxy Brain Sirianni. Plus, John gets riled up over the litany of narratives spouted by losers on the internet in the immediate aftermath of the game.
• A brief discussion of the AFC title game between the Chiefs and Bengals leads to a sobering conclusion: the Philadelphia Eagles will be favored to win the Super Bowl (44:08)
• Despite ending their winning streak literally while the episode was being recorded, the Sixers get some love; Joe is pleased to see them flip the proverbial switch and give us a glimpse of what the team can do come playoff time, while John is for the most part only concerned with said playoff time (54:51). Joe also shares a brief anecdote about how his brain recently tried to protect him from a painful memory as well.
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.