Credit: Sean Winters, used via CC BY-SA 2.0
This week, the guys talk about a bonkers day at Euro 2020 before John tries to get revenge for the PBR Hard Coffee taste test. After saluting one of their favorite television personalities, the Frenetics dig into MLB’s sticky situation before talking about that of the Phillies in particular.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
• John confesses to watching the teeniest little bit of Euro 2020, giving Joe a window to talk about the tournament
• A new What Are You Drinking?™ taste test, where John offers one of his favorite hard seltzers to a skeptical Joe (6:56)
• The guys salute mutual favorite Conan O’Brien, whose late night show has come to an end (10:40); you can check out the sketch they’re talking about on YouTube (with the mild correction that it’s from 2004, not the mid-90s)
• A masterful segue leads into a discussion of the current foreign substance scandal in baseball (15:06), which of course would not be complete without a disagreement over who looked worse in the Joe Girardi-Max Scherzer bravado-off; in the end, however, the true loser was neither one of them (24:21)
• John brings a pair of Twitter Feuds of the Week to the table (30:45)
• John then asks for Joe’s thoughts on a potential managerial candidate for the Phillies (38:04) before putting him on the hot seat for some rapid-fire “Should They Trade Him?” questions (46:07)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.