The guys took a week off and certainly didn’t miss anything, did they?
• The guys waste no time bemoaning the current labor situation in Major League Baseball in what just might be their greatest “talk about it on the pod and have everything change by the time it’s released” move yet
• Joe made a rookie mistake at the Union’s season opener, while John took a road trip for some work…or did he? (6:41)
• A “What Are You Drinking?™” that sums up the state of the world right now (8:36)
• James Harden’s first two games in a Sixers uniform were electrifying; the guys talk about the impact of The Beard on Joel Embiid and the rest of the squad (8:59)
• John speculates on whether or not we’ll see Ben Simmons on March 10 when the Nets visit the Wells Fargo Center – as Stephen A. Smith once said, AIN’T NO WAY! – before Joe breaks some news (to John) about the Sixers’ search for a backup center (17:59)
• It is impossible to ignore what is going on in Ukraine right now, so the guys reflect on how the sports world has reacted to the invasion, including Monday’s announcement by FIFA that Russia is suspended from World Cup qualifying (26:20)
This Sequel Sucked: The Sixers' Season is Over – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.