Opening Day is upon us, which means it’s time for the guys to dip into the barrel of optimism and declare the Phillies the inevitable 2022 World Series champions.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• The guys had a fantasy baseball draft but fortunately keep it quick, while Joe makes his contractually obligated mention of the Union within the first five minutes of the show
• John dips back into his spirits collection while Joe calls out his own hypocrisy in “What Are You Drinking?” (3:26)
• A quick trip around town starts with the Flyers and their mishandling of Keith Yandle’s consecutive games played streak (4:22)
• The Eagles made a trade with the Saints and…did these two just say nice things about Howie Roseman?!? (8:22)
• The U.S. men’s national team is returning to the World Cup after an eight-year absence; guess which Frenetic is more stoked than the other! (16:01)
• A new feature debuts, called “The Sixers: Are You Worried?” followed quickly by another feature, “Here Are All The Reasons We’re Worried” (19:16)
• The guys preview the upcoming Phillies season, including discussions about potential X-factors, future roster moves, and who will lead the pitching staff in innings this season; come for John’s thought-out insight, stay for Joe’s genuinely righteous indignation (31:28)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.