Photo courtesy of friend of the pod Chal Houng who went to Game 1 but didn’t invite us so I guess he’s not THAT good a friend?
The guys are back this week with their analysis of what can only be described as a dream start to the NBA Playoffs for your Philadelphia 76ers. The conversation includes a discussion on the physical nature of the series and the Raptors’ response to it, plus John puts Joe on the spot to answer some tough questions. Then, of course, comes the contractually-obligated mention of the start of baseball season.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• In a surprising development, John was actually able to watch both games of the series so far, while Joe waxes nostalgic for an era that never existed and brags about watching three games at once, as if it’s an accomplishment in 2022
• John continues to show no respect for the “What Are You Drinking?” segment, while Joe goes back to the well for a good joke, and some whiskey (5:16)
• The first two games of the Sixers-Raptors series probably went as well as you could have hoped from a Sixers perspective (5:58)
• Even through just two games, the overt physicality of the series is apparent, and the guys discuss its effect on both teams (12:29)
• John hits Joe with some Sixers-Raptors “Fill in the Blank” questions before Joe disappoints John by actually giving some good answers (18:00)
• Baseball season has begun, so the guys share their respective Phillies Thoughts of the Week in an effort to put things into perspective (34:13)
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.