After the first two games of the playoffs went as well as anyone could have asked for, the third gave Joel Embiid his superstar moment. But since then, suffice to say, the week-long Era of Good Sixers Feelings has come to an end.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Spotify | Stitcher
• A discombobulated Joe confuses rabbits with chickens and, in an even more shocking turn, John tells Joe he was right about something, and in case you were wondering how bummed everyone was, that’s just in the first five minutes
• Keeping in mind that the Sixers still hold a 3-2 lead in the series, the guys go into full-on despair while discussing Game 5 and its implications (6:02); fingers are pointed, blame is placed, and predictions are made, including Joe predicting the Sixers making the worst kind of NBA history on Saturday.
• Who’d have thought the Phillies would be the relative bright spot of the pod? This week’s #Thoughts involve Bryson Stott, Angel Hernandez, and a potential long-running conspiracy that is ridiculous but also would explain quite a bit (27:29).
The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next? – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- The Eagles Fall in the Super Bowl; What's Next?
- Super Bowl LVII Preview: Eagles vs. Chiefs; LeBron James: Greatest of All Time?
- The Eagles are Going to the Super Bowl!
- The Giants Were Too Small; the Eagles are Headed to the NFC Championship Game
- Eagles-Giants III: The Divisional Playoffs; The Sixers and Flyers are Playing, Too!
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.