Photo: The Daily Sports Herald, used via CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
It’s August, which means that the Phillies are playing, and also that the NBA is trying to screw the Sixers. Discussion ensues.
• The Phillies have reached 10,000 wins; there is much rejoicing
• Hey, someone’s not drinking water for once (4:17)
• The NBA is investigating the Sixers for how the James Harden contract situation unfolded, forcing John to finally begin the process of almost starting to admit Joe might have been right (5:28)
• In other Sixers news, Kevin Durant allegedly wants to play in Philadelphia or Boston; Sixers fans have some…we’ll be polite and call them “unfathomably stupid” takes (11:10)
• The Phillies struggled offensively in New York; nobody’s worried. Right? Right?? (25:39)
• The guys discuss the Phillies’ recent Wall of Fame induction as well as the upcoming Eagles Hall of Fame ceremony (31:09)
• Finally, the NBA is planning to retire Bill Russell’s number across the league; John has thoughts on the concept of league-wide honors (38:06)
Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0 – The Philly Frenetics Podcast
- Philadelphia Resplendent: The Phillies are Postseason Bound and the Eagles are 4-0
- The Eagles Put Carson Wentz in a Sack; It's Judgment Time for the Phillies
- Eagles Hang On in Detroit; Phillies Right the Ship; Joe Feuds on Twitter
- Faltering Phillies; Eagles Season Preview
- Vanilla Ice Rocks the Bank; The Phillies Prep for the Stretch Run; The Union Are Demolishing (Almost) Everyone
You can find The Philly Frenetics Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and more; download, subscribe, and leave a five-star review! You can also find us at http://www.anchor.fm/phillyfrenetics.